SPOTCAST #8: 22nd April 2011

Posted by Unknown at 11:45 on Friday, 22 April 2011

Share

I'm on holiday from work now for 11 whole days. That's the most time I've had off since being a lazy smelly student. Rather fortuitously this has synchronised itself with some glorious weather and a road trip to the countryside. Looking down the playlist, it seems I've subconsciously taken a rather seasonal turn with songs like "Heaven's On Fire", "With Our Backs To The City" by bands such as "Suuns" and "The Byrds". With that in mind here's some sunny songs for your Good Friday.

01- The Appleseed Cast - As The Little Things Go
02- Girls - Laura
03- The Radio Dept. - Heaven's On Fire
04- Belong - Make Me Return
05- Epic45 - With Our Backs To The City
06- Harlem - Scare You
07- Venus Infers - Goodbye Horses
08- Suuns - Pie IX
09- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn!


SPOTCAST #8: 22nd April 2011 [Will open Spotify]

No comments:

Post a Comment